Standing Up For The Injured For Over 35 Years

Over 35 Years Advocating For Kansas’s Injured Workers

Your employer has an obligation to keep your workplace safe. If you suffer a work injury, you may have a case to recover workers’ compensation. If you are interested in recovering benefits to pay for your medical bills and other damages, I can help you.

My name is Chuck Hess. Workers throughout Kansas turn to my law firm, Hess Law LLC, to represent them in difficult challenges involving workers’ compensation. Since 1986, I have helped thousands of people in all industries file successful workers’ comp claims and appeal denied claims. Just a few of the claims I handle involve:

  • Construction accidents
  • Machinery accidents
  • Factory accidents
  • Work vehicle accidents
  • Burn injuries
  • Slip and falls or trip and falls
  • Fatal accidents

I care deeply about helping workers get the workers’ comp benefits they deserve. As a result, I have earned the respect of court officials, employers and fellow attorneys in the field of workers’ compensation.

What Should I Do After An Injury At My Job?

In the middle of a stressful situation like an accident, it is not always easy to remember what to do. However, if you can, try to follow these steps:

  1. Get medical attention immediately. You have the right to choose your own doctor.
  2. Report the incident to your supervisor.
  3. Contact an attorney who can explain your rights.
  4. With the help of your lawyer, file a workers’ compensation claim with your employer’s insurer.

If your accident involved a third party, you might have the option of recovering additional compensation through a personal injury claim. As a litigator, I can also help you with these lawsuits.

Work With A Workers’ Comp Advocate Today

You do not have to face the often overwhelming process of filing a claim on your own. I am available to guide you with every step. To set up a free initial consultation, call my Wichita office at 316-364-7073 or send me an email.